A place to share the creations of Hearts & Minds both and the fusions of fine arts,Poems, Science,Business and daily life...To share miraculous victories in life to let all draw inspirations...To share examples of daunting courage,unflinching Hope, unprecedented Life force,Will power & above all "FAITH&" with which people color the beautiful landscapes of life...Delta to Sigma - Collect,share & spread such inspirations for all....

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Soulful- THE WISE WOMAN’S STONE

THE WISE WOMAN’S STONE

A wise woman who was traveling in the mountains found a precious stone in a stream. The next day she met another traveler, who was hungry, and the wise woman opened her bag to share her food. The hungry traveler saw the precious stone in the woman’s bag and admired ir, and asked her to give it to him. The wise woman did so without hesitation.

The traveler left, rejoicing in his good fortune. He knew the jewel was worth enough to give him security for the rest of his life.

But a few days later he came back, searching for the wise woman. When he found her, he returned her the stone and said,’ I have been thinking. I know how valuable this stone is, but I give it back to you in the hope that you can give me something more precious. If you can, give me what you have within you that enabled you to give me that stone.

The Best of Bits and Pieces

No comments:

My Pride