A place to share the creations of Hearts & Minds both and the fusions of fine arts,Poems, Science,Business and daily life...To share miraculous victories in life to let all draw inspirations...To share examples of daunting courage,unflinching Hope, unprecedented Life force,Will power & above all "FAITH&" with which people color the beautiful landscapes of life...Delta to Sigma - Collect,share & spread such inspirations for all....

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year - 2009

As we usher in the new year of 2009,the heart is filled with new hopes, aspirations & dreams.
Warm wishes for happiness fill the air with an upbeat alacrity and in this backdrop of joy and optimism I humbly unveil the Blog Delta-to-Sigma to all of you.....

Delta denotes Differentials and gaps  and Sigma represents the integration and completeness...

Our life too is journey through the plains of Deltas and Sigmas driven by the inspirations we pick and drop..

To me this space is an  extraordinary milieu to connect to millions of hearts ....a bit thru my self expressions in the form of My poems, My Artshade and My Expressions..and much more thru learning and sharing by all with all..Brave Hearts, Whiz Hearts and Zoom Hearts and many more to discover......

No comments:

My Pride