A place to share the creations of Hearts & Minds both and the fusions of fine arts,Poems, Science,Business and daily life...To share miraculous victories in life to let all draw inspirations...To share examples of daunting courage,unflinching Hope, unprecedented Life force,Will power & above all "FAITH&" with which people color the beautiful landscapes of life...Delta to Sigma - Collect,share & spread such inspirations for all....

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Soulful-FAMILY PICTURE

FAMILY PICTURE

While thumbing through the family pictures, I remembered a story a friend, Dan told me. His daughter’s teacher requested a parent teacher conference with him. His wife usually took care of those conferences, but the teacher wanted to see him, not his wife.

At her insistence, he made an appointment to drop by the school that afternoon,’ I wanted you to see this drawing your daughter made of your family,’ she said.

Dan looked at the drawing and asked,’ Where am I?’

That’s why I called you down here today, I asked your daughter the same question and she said you are never home so she left you out of the picture.’

Author Unknown.

 

No comments:

My Pride