A place to share the creations of Hearts & Minds both and the fusions of fine arts,Poems, Science,Business and daily life...To share miraculous victories in life to let all draw inspirations...To share examples of daunting courage,unflinching Hope, unprecedented Life force,Will power & above all "FAITH&" with which people color the beautiful landscapes of life...Delta to Sigma - Collect,share & spread such inspirations for all....

Friday, December 26, 2008

My Favourite songs - One Moment in Time

My Favourite songs - One Moment in Time


Whitney Houston's unforgettable song....A day to give , the best of me...I am only one but not alone, My finest day is yet unknown..Give me one moment in time.....and all my dreams are a heartbeat away and the answers are all upto me.. 

What more can be said for the fighting spirit and moments of Glory 

No comments:

My Pride