A place to share the creations of Hearts & Minds both and the fusions of fine arts,Poems, Science,Business and daily life...To share miraculous victories in life to let all draw inspirations...To share examples of daunting courage,unflinching Hope, unprecedented Life force,Will power & above all "FAITH&" with which people color the beautiful landscapes of life...Delta to Sigma - Collect,share & spread such inspirations for all....

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Soulful- CHILDHOOD COMES BUT ONCE

CHILDHOOD COMES BUT ONCE

When I was around 13 and my brother just 10, father had promised to take us to the circus. But at lunch there was a phone call. Some urgent business required his attention downtown. My brother and I waited for the disappointment. Then we heard him say, ‘No, I won’t be down. It will have to wait’.

When he came back to the table, mother smiled and said,’ The circus keeps coming back you know.’

‘I know’ said father,’ but childhood doesn’t.

Arthur Gordon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A very touching story.It is true that childhood comes once in a lifetime.The story touched my heart.

My Pride