A place to share the creations of Hearts & Minds both and the fusions of fine arts,Poems, Science,Business and daily life...To share miraculous victories in life to let all draw inspirations...To share examples of daunting courage,unflinching Hope, unprecedented Life force,Will power & above all "FAITH&" with which people color the beautiful landscapes of life...Delta to Sigma - Collect,share & spread such inspirations for all....

Friday, January 1, 2016

My poems - The Tiny Dots

The Tiny Dots




Arms  outstretched
I saw the distances grow longer,
you, a  blurring outline
in  undulating wind
eluded my narrowing eyes..

A gale of wind blew up
sand and dust
dimming silhouette
setting the sun down...

I rose on my feet
fixing my gaze
on the thin swerving line
popping up and down the horizon
finally reduced were you
to  a tiny dot..

I dropped my gaze
so not losing sight
of my tiny dot
forever ..

a thousand tiny dots
making a horizon
of  longing & promise ..

some  day
the tiny dots grow bigger
curling the horizon inward
a  thousand undulating lines
silhouettes walk  back
a thousand parted ones
meet their loved ones

a hand touches my chin
pulls my face up
is it you my tiny dot...

is it you my someone...

                                                        - Pakhi -


No comments:

My Pride